This post explains how to set up a Net Promoter Score survey on WordPress. Starting to collect NPS on WordPress is simple and free.
Setting up the FanExam Net Promoter Score survey on a WordPress site is simple:
- Install the WordPress plugin Scripts n Styles
- Open a Fanexam account at FanExam Create Account
- Copy the FanExam snippet from the tag page
- Insert the FanExam tag in the WordPress backend on the scripts-n-styles plugin settings page
- Save the settings page
- Tweak the FanExam settings page. On a website or blog it is recommended to start with the following settings for the NPS widget: survey visitors on the first or second visit, after 2 or 3 pageviews, and with a 10 second delay.
- Experiment with the settings. There is no magic bullet, as the settings depend on your audience.